We collect, store and use your personal data in accordance with the rules of data protection laws, in particular the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). In this statement, we would like to inform you we will process the types of data and for what purposes, and what rights you are entitled to.
Provided on our website is the possibility of entering personal data, we would like to point out that only the mandatory fields are particularly needed to process each request or your order. All other details of data is voluntary and will be used to optimize our services and optionally for statistical purposes by us.
§1 Anonymous data collection and processing on this website
At our servers automatically log-file data is collected and stored in an internal log file that is transmitted from your browser to us. These are the following data:
- Type and version of browser you are using,
- Type and version of operating system you are using,
- URL of the page from which you came to us,
- Keywords through which you found our web page,
- Date and time of access to our website,
- Name of the you wanted sub-pages,
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
We collect this data and process them in an anonymous form, which means that you can not be assigned to a particular person. Purpose of the data collection and processing is the evaluation for internal system-related and statistical purposes.
§2 Use of your Data
We will use your email address to complete a registration process on our sites via a confirmation e-mail and send you a confirmation e-mails about the orders you have made.
For the transmission of our newsletter or other more exciting for you offers we may use your e-mail address only if you have given us your consent. You always have the opportunity to withdraw your consent and to stop receiving newsletters and emails from our company. For more information about exercising your right you will find under the “opposition and Withdrawal”.
You can object to an appropriate use of your data at any time by a brief notice in writing to the address listed below.
A transfer of customer data to unauthorized third parties does not occur.
About your browser settings, you have the option to reject cookies, to delete cookies from your computer to block cookies, or to be requested before a cookie is set. The cookies set by us will be deleted after each session from your computer.
§ 4 Right of access, correction, blocking and deletion of data
We grant you any time on request free information about your stored personal data about their origin, on the receiver and on the purpose of storage. The information you can obtain at the contact information listed below.
If the legal requirements you have a right to rectification, blocking or erasure of data. You can also contact so, please contact the named contact below.
§ 5 Objection and Withdrawal
You have the right to object to the use of your data for the creation of user profiles and possibly revoke consent given to us. In this case, we will cease processing your data for these purposes. The opposition or revocation, you can submit informally by post or e-mail without giving reasons to us.
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIP()”, IP addresses being truncated before further processing in order to rule out direct associations to persons.
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
Social plug-ins from Facebook
Social plug-ins from Twitter
Following subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our own advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time.
You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: (firstname.lastname@example.org)